Saturday, March 14, 2015

Shameless Brag Post (SBP)

I spent so much time on this project, that I feel compelled to share it with the world in hopes that everyone will fall head over heels at my mad knitting skillz, and shower me with accolades at this mindboggling achievement.

In other news: Outlander will soon be starting up again, and I will be watching for more knitted items. If/when that happens, I will try to duplicate the pattern and will share here and on Ravelry as I have in the past.

Enter brag photos here:














6 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! You have a right to brag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful and your colour choices are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the colors. It really is very, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i gave it to my mom for mother's day and she absolutely loved it. loves the colors too.

      Delete